Highly reliable and technologically advanced multipurpose pump capable of satisfying the needs of a wide variety of users in many industrial and service conditions. Many different construction designs are available, with models featuring 1-3-5-10-15-22-33-46-66-92-125 m3/h nominal capacities.
All >= 1.5kW are equipped with IE3 standard motors.
New design features:
- Balanced mechanical seal replaceable without need for pump disassembling (for 10-15-22SV>=5,5kW, 33-46-66-92-125SV)
- “O” Ring seat design to allow for simple outer sleeve disassembly
- Floating for self alignment replaceable diffuser wear ring (PPS Glass filled techno polymer to withstand chemically corrosive, mechanically aggressive and high temperature liquids)
- Reduced impeller axial thrust for longer standard motor bearing life (17,500h)
- Hard Material Intermediate bush bearing (Tungsten Carbide/Silicon Carbide) to improve life and ability to withstand heavy duty applications, like boiler feeding
- High temperature seal option (180°C max) with low NPSH design, high pressure design (up to 40 Bar), and passivated & electro-polished version are available upon request.
Further unique features of the e-SV include the integration of performance diagnostic devices such as the i-Alert™ vibration monitor and Dry Run sensor. The i-Alert™ and the Dry Run sensor are available as an accessory for all models.
- Delivery: up to 160 m³/h
- Head: up to 330 m
- Power supply: both single and three-phase 50 and 60 Hz
- Power: from 0.37 kW up to 55 kW
- Maximum operating pressure: 40 bar
- Temperature of pumped liquid: from -30 °C to 120 °C (special versions to 180 °C)
This product holds third-party approvals
|Manufacturer||Lowara - Xylem Brand|
|Warranty||As per manufacturers standard warranty|
|Motor Size||1.10 kW|
|Temperature||-30�C to +120�C °C|
|Construction||304 Stainless Steel|
|Max Flow||73.00 l/m|
|Max Head||67.70 m/h|
We will normally send your order to you in 3 business days, depending on stock levels. International orders are generally received within 7 days dependant upon location.
Carriage is free on all orders over £100 to UK mainland only and excluding some scottish postcodes - Please check with our company.
We do not normally make split shipments unless requested.
You must inform us within 48 hours if the goods are lost or damaged in transit so that we can make a prompt claim against the transport company and rectify the problem.
Your order number must be stated in all correspondence with our company.
You agree that proof of delivery supplied by our delivery company is sufficient evidence to establish that goods have been received.